Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE) is being conducted from September 20, 2021 onwards. NTA runs JNUEE 2021 from September 20 to 23. The test is of three hours duration and is based on computer based testing (CBT). The test is conducted in two phases, the first shift is from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and the second shift is held from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
JNUEE 2021 Exam Hall Guidelines
- Students must complete the JNUEE 2021 Examination Center two hours before the exam time and the franchising and registration procedures
- No entries will be accepted after 9:30 am for the 1st shift and after 1:30 pm for the 2nd shift.
- Students may not carry any electronic gadget, including mobile phone, calculator, tape recorder, in the examination hall.
- No metal objects are allowed in the test center because students are tested through a handheld metal detector. Students may not carry their purse or wallet to the examination center.
- Packaged foods, cold drinks, tea or coffee and other food items are not allowed in the examination hall. However, students with diabetes are allowed to carry fruits such as banana and apple inside the sheet but they also cannot carry any packed food.
- Students attending JNU – jnuexam.nta.ac.in’s official website should download their access cards (if not already).
Students who qualify for the JNUEE 2021 exam will be called for the upcoming process and students will clear all the admissions stages at JNU.
UP ANM Recruitment 2021: UP NHM recruits 5000 posts, apply by September 30
RRC NR Recruitment 2021: Recruitment of 10th grade passing youth in Northern Railways, Apply from today
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation