Gmail account is an important part of our lives today. Without it, all our professional work will stop. A large number of people have more than one Gmail account. Using two different Gmail accounts is a bit difficult but it is easily done on a smartphone.
You can easily manage multiple Gmail accounts on your smartphone. Multiple Gmail accounts can be run simultaneously on Android phones. If you have Gmail account login on your Android phone and you want to set up another account, we must follow these steps: –
- Go to the Android Device homepage, go to the Settings option and click on Accounts.
- Here you will find a list of accounts that are already signed in. You should scroll down on the screen where you will see the option to add an account. Click this option.
- Google must be selected from the list of apps that appear on the screen.
- You will be asked for your phone’s security pin, password or fingerprint.
- The first login page of Gmail appears in the next window. Enter the information requested here and click on the next option.
- Now you will see the Terms and Conditions page. You just click accept.
- After this your Gmail data will be automatically synced on Android.
- Now go to Settings. Tap on Google and select the most used Gmail account and you want to see it in the tab.
Car AC Tips: Using Car AC During Summer This way, You Get Better Cooling, Follow These 5 Tips
Aadhaar Card in Different Languages: Apart from English, Aadhaar can be made in these languages as well, this is a complete process