Since the corona crisis, most people have been working from home. In such a situation, if the net is slow for a while, a larger problem arises. Today we’re giving you some easy tips to help you speed up your Wi-Fi.
- The contents of the Wi-Fi space. It only sends signals for a limited distance.
- Wi-Fi speeds hamper many things. For example, walls or furniture.
- Signals are affected by radio waves from other devices, such as microphone and Bluetooth speakers.
- The router should be placed in the middle of the home or where you use the Internet.
Adjust the antenna of the router
- Some routers have antennas inside the body, but some routers can have an adjustable antenna.
- To send a Wi-Fi signal to multiple floors, set the antenna horizontally. This helps the Wi-Fi signal to go up and down.
Shut down and restart devices
- Router, modem and then turn on. Every device needs a break.
- Turn off any devices connected to Wi-Fi and restart.
- Modem translates the received internet signal between your home network and the ISP.
- It is good to reset the model when the internet speed is slow.
Expand your Wi-Fi network
- Wi-Fi is perfectly fine, it is placed in the middle of the house, and there is still a network problem.
- To remedy this problem, you need to add a device to it that resolves the network issue.
- Place Wi-Fi Booster between Router and Dead Zone.
- You can also use the Powerline Extension Kit.
Why–fi Signal Application
- Android users can check Wi-Fi signal via WiFi Analyzer app.
- Users can check the visible network by going to the app.
- Your network capacity information will be listed as DBM.
People often make these 5 mistakes when driving an automated car, learn about them