IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021This is news for youths who are planning to work in Indian Institute of Technology or IIT Kanpur. In fact the firm has issued a notification for the recruitment of 95 posts. These positions include Junior Technician, Deputy Registrar, Physical Training Instructor, Junior Superintendent and other posts. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website iitk.ac.in. Keep in mind that the last date for applying for these posts is 16 November 2021.
Eligibility criteria for each post are different
It should be noted that applicants can apply for one or more vacancies as per the eligibility criteria. Eligibility criteria for each post are different. For the post of Junior Technical Superintendent, candidates must have completed a Masters or equivalent Degree in English, one of the recognized university subjects. Candidates with a Degree or Diploma in Hindi or English Translation are preferred. Candidates are advised to check the detailed eligibility criteria for each vacancy by the official notification.
IIT Kanpur Details of vacancies 2021
- Deputy Registrar – 3 posts
- Assistant Registrar – 9 posts
- Hindi Officer-1
- Junior Technical Superintendents, Translators – 1 post
- Younger Superintendents – 14 posts
- Junior Technical Superintendents-12 posts
- Physical Training Instructor – 4 posts
- Junior Superintendent, Nano Science Center-1
- Younger Technician – 17 posts
- Younger Assistant – 31 posts
- Driver Grade II-1 assignment
IIT How to apply for Kanpur Recruitment 2021
- First go to the official website iitk.ac.in.
- Now go to recruitment portal for ad number 1/2021. Candidates must first register with their mail id and password.
- After that, candidates can fill the application form.
- After filling the application form, applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs 250 or Rs 500 depending on the post.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout of the application with them for future reference.
The selection process
The selection process for different posts in IIT Kanpur is different for each post. Candidates for the post of Hindi Officer, Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar must appear before a panel of experts for written examination or presentation. Then, eligible candidates will have to attend the interview hammer. For other posts, candidates will be required to attend a written test or a skill test, depending on the job requirement.
DUUG Entry 2021: The third cut-off list will be released today, with more than half the seats already filled
JOSA COUNSELING 2021: Enrollment for IIT, NIT, IIST and IIIT starts today, check details
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation