Laptop Tips: After the corona crisis, people’s reliance on laptops has increased. This is because a large number of people have to work from home. This is why people need to work on their laptop for 8 to 10 hours or more. In such a situation, the problem of laptop overheating is common.
Many people ignore the problem of overheating a laptop that is wrong. Because of this problem, your laptop can quickly get spoiled. We will tell you about some such tips so that you can avoid this problem.
- Older laptops have a heating problem, so avoid using older laptops.
- If the laptop is old, fix its fan. The laptop’s cooling fan protects it from overheating.
- The fan of the laptop should be cleaned from time to time so that it does not get dirty.
- Removing the dirt, it spoils or reduces cooling. If so, fix the cooling fan of the laptop.
Do not run a lap top on pillows and blankets
- The lap top should not be placed on a pillow, blanket or quilt.
- The laptop should always be held on a flat surface.
- Laptops take air from the bottom to cool. If you run a laptop on these things, the laptop won’t be able to have good airflow.
Clean the laptop regularly
- Dust accumulates in the way the laptop flows and heats up.
- In such a situation, the laptop should be cleaned continuously every two to three days.
Turn off the laptop after work
- The laptop works continuously for several hours during work from home.
- Therefore, whenever the work is over, the laptop should be given some rest.
- The laptop should be turned off before bed.
5G Smartphone: These are the cheapest 5G smartphones, know their features and price
This special feature in the Apple iPhone 13 series makes it possible to make calls and messages, even if there is no network