To pass this test. Students must be regular for this. Practice. This can help you fix your minor mistakes. Also, practice with previous years test papers, which will give you the idea of paper and you will be able to complete the paper on time. Prepare a time table and focus mainly on revision and online testing. Take short breaks during the study or listen to music that increases the energy of concentration. The most important thing is to keep yourself healthy while testing is close.
> Tips for cracking math
- First revise the basic concepts of all chapters.
- Give full length JEE advanced mock tests that will increase your speed and improve accuracy.
- After revising each chapter, address the JEE high-level practice questions.
- Prepare for the JEE Advanced Maths, then practice with the JEE Advanced previous year exam.
Tips for cracking physics
- As you revise the physics, observe all the formulas and remember them well.
- Once you have revised your original chapter, focus on scoring topics like Modern Physics, Wave Optics, Alternating Current, Sound Waves.
- Resolve JEE Advanced Previous Year Question Paper.
Tips for cracking chemistry
- Revise the basic concepts with inorganic chemistry. Spend most of your time preparing for organic chemistry.
- The mechanisms involved in organic chemistry may seem complicated at first. Do not go too deep into difficult things because there is a lack of time in the last days. Organic chemistry requires making short notes.
- Practice key topics, equations, procedure and related issues regularly.
- Chemistry can be confusing for many students. Regular revision of chemistry is essential for better retention.