RRB Testing: Getting a job in Indian Railways is the dream of every Indian young man looking for a government job. The RRB exam is conducted every year to fill millions of vacancies in Indian Railways. But very few people pass the test. Under this, Indian Railways appoints two divisions namely Gazetted Group (A and B) and Non Gazetted Group (C and D). For this, a written examination, medical examination, and interview will be prepared. The RRB paper covers general science, technical competence, general knowledge, arithmetic, general intelligence, and reasoning. Some special books are helpful for success in all these disciplines.
These books offer success in the general science department
If we talk about the general science section, there are a few special books for success in this section. Also, if the candidates read the 12th books carefully, they can easily clear this section. In this section you will be asked questions related to biology, physics, chemistry, geology, ecology, astronomy and space technology, computer and mobile technology, invention and discovery, disease and nutrition.
- General Science for Indian Railway RRB Examinations -ALP / Group D / NTPC / JE.
- The point from KICX is the railway to general knowledge and general science.
- Objective general science from expert compilations.
- Lucent’s General Science by Ravibhushan.
- RRB: Senior Division Engineer (RRB: Senior Division Engineer from Ramesh Publishing House).
- Encyclopedia of General Science by Arihant Expert.
These books are helpful to crack the technical competence category
For success in the technical capacity category, the candidate must have knowledge of environmental and pollution control, computer engineering, electronics engineering, equipment and measurements, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, and so on.
- RRB Technical Examination (RRB Technical Examination by Dr. Chandresh Agarwal).
- RRB Technician Electrical (Grade-III) Recruitment Examination (RRB Technician Electrical (Grade-III) Recruitment Examination by Dr. Lal & Mishra).
- Railway Technical Question Bank by Kiran Prakashan.
- Subcar Railway Recruitment Board Examination by Khanna and Verma.
These books are helpful to the arithmetic section
Candidate must have a deep grip on algebra, trigonometry, data analysis, stock and dividends, profit-loss, measurement, ratio and ratio and many other things.
- Arithmetic by RS Agarwal.
- Quiker Reasoning Test by Upcar Publication.
- Verbal and non-verbal logic by RS Agarwal.
- Indian Railways Assistant Loco Pilot Examination by Disha Expert.
- Time Competitive Arithmetic Purpose by Sagir Ahmed.
Read these books to clear the General Awareness section
To clear the General Awareness section, one must have knowledge of history, geography and politics along with current events. As well as every day Read and watch news channels.
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan Calculate EMI