Gmail Tricks: In today’s era, email to personal life is an important part of our profession. Especially in this era of coronary epidemic, when the tendency to work in ‘home-to-work’ mode has increased, email communication has become the biggest mode of communication. Many times, in a hurry or deliberately, we send an email to the wrong person (email address). Often these emails contain important information for our professional life, such as our work area. So, in such a situation, if this email goes to the wrong address, it will suffer.
However, there are solutions for you to get rid of this problem. Today we are telling you about such a way, with its help you can delete your email sent to the wrong address. Tell us step by step about this whole process.
This is an easy way to delete an email sent to the wrong address
- As soon as you know you have emailed the wrong ID, go to Gmail.
- Inside your account here, you’ll find the Settings option on the right. Click this settings option.
- This is where you get the ‘Cancel sending’ option. You just click on it.
- After that you get the option of cancellation time. Here you can set your type of time.
- The ‘Cancel Send’ feature will be activated shortly thereafter. Now when you send an email to someone, you also get the UNDO option below.
- Now if you send an email to the wrong address, you can easily delete the email sent to you by clicking on this UNDO option.
Kam Ki Baat: Easily transfer PF money after changing job, learn step by step process here
Gold price today: Gold price is down for the second consecutive day, silver is down, know today’s prices