WhatsApp feature: If you are using WhatsApp, the hundreds of messages coming in every day should bother you. These useless messages that you end up with your mobile internet data, but also occupy the space of the smartphone.
If you want to get rid of these unwanted messages, its possible. For this, you need to make some changes in the settings of WhatsApp. After this, you’ll be able to control WhatsApp’s photos, videos and multimedia content. You must make changes to the WhatsApp media controls.
There is an auto download option on WhatsApp. With this option, all the photos and videos that come in WhatsApp are automatically downloaded and stored in the phone gallery.
Media visibility Option
If your friends send you multiple messages every day, you can avoid it. For this, WhatsApp’s media visibility option is right for you.
Turn off auto download
- Download the latest version of WhatsApp first.
- Now open WhatsApp.
- Three dots appear on the top of WhatsApp, click on it.
- Then tab the Settings option.
- Then tap on the storage option.
- Now tap on the Media Auto Download section.
- After this you will see three options. These three options – when using mobile data, when connected to Wi-Fi, when roaming. Its three sections need to be reviewed.
Turn off this type of media visibility
- Click on the Settings option first.
- After this turn off the chats and then Media Visibility.
- Now open the chat, after that you turn off the chat, you want to turn off their media visibility.