WhatsApp Sticker: We are about to welcome the new year and the upcoming year celebration has begun worldwide. With the rapid spread of the omicron mutation of the COVID-19 virus, governments are proposing to welcome 2022 by avoiding crowds and crowded places. Thanks to social media platforms and messaging platforms, it is very easy to send greetings and greetings to loved ones and people far away.
There are many ways to send New Year’s themed GIFs, feelings, videos, photos, etc. from the messaging platform to their loved ones. However, in recent years, WhatsApp stickers have become a trend and people use it a lot when it comes time to send greetings for special occasions. This is an easy way to increase your desires. If you want to learn how to download New Year’s themed stickers, you can follow this step.
Also Read: WhatsApp Feature: WhatsApp is completing the smartphone’s memory with photos and videos, learn how to manage it
Happy New Year 2022 How To Send Whatsapp Sticker
- First open Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- Find Happy New Year WhatsApp Stickers through the search bar at the top.
- Many sticker apps will now open in front of you. Now you install the application.
- Now select the sticker pack you want to use in WhatsApp by tapping the ‘+’ icon or the Add button.
- Open WhatsApp Now.
- Now open the personal chat or group chat you want to send a sticker to.
- Now tap on the emoji icon in the text box.
- Now tap on the sticker icon in the bottom bar.
- You should now be able to see the sticker pack you have added.
- Now tap on the sticker you want to send.
Read also: WhatsApp Cheat: WhatsApp users! Pundas are running a new venture and if you make a mistake, the account will be empty
Apple does not allow iPhone users to put stickers on WhatsApp through third-party apps. In this case, iPhone users with Android smartphones would like to get help from your friends and ask them to send stickers for more sharing.