WhatsApp Latest Features: WhatsApp is constantly updating itself and coming up with new ways for users. With this, it makes users’ everyday things easier. Everything from messaging to money transfers can now be easily done on WhatsApp. Launched for all users in 2020 following the approval of the National Payments Corporation of India (NCPI). But the app offers real-time payment systems with over 227 banks. Today we are telling you how you can change or reset your UPI PIN through WhatsApp.
How to change the UPI PIN in WhatsApp
- Open the WhatsApp app on your Android smartphone.
- Then tap on the three dotted icon on the top right and then tap on Payments.
- Under the Payments section, tap on the bank account where you want to change the UPI PIN number.
- Then tap on Change UPI pin.
- Next, enter the existing UPI PIN and then the new UPI PIN.
- Confirm the new UPI PIN number and now your new PIN is ready.
Also Read: Whatsapp Language: How To Use WhatsApp In Hindi, Gujarati, Bengali And Other Regional Languages, Learn Complete Details
How to reset the UPI PIN in WhatsApp
- If you want to reset the UPI PIN on WhatsApp, you need to follow this process…
- Tap More Options and then select Payments.
- Select a bank account where you forgot your UPI PIN number.
- Then tap the forgotten UPI pin.
- Next, select Continue and enter your debit card number and the last 6-digit number of the last date (some banks may also ask for your CVV number).
- After this you will be able to reset your UPI PIN.
Also Read: WhatsApp Warning: WhatsApp won’t run on these smartphones in 2022, even if you don’t have this phone