How To Change Mobile Number In Aadhar Online is highly waiting by most of the peoples and they have been curiously wanting to know How To Change Mobile Number In Aadhar Online. Well, the we have updated all the information we have gathered about How To Change Mobile Number In Aadhar Online? How to Update/Change Your Mobile No. in Aadhaar Card, and more. So, you can just give a read below and get a clear idea about the How To Change Mobile Number In Aadhar Online.
How To Change Mobile Number In Aadhar Online
In case you have lost / have not registered aadhaar mobile number, you will have to personally visit the nearest Aadhaar update center to update your mobile number. In this case you cannot update your mobile number by post or online.
Steps to Add/Update Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card
- Visit a nearby Aadhaar Enrolment Centre
- Fill the Aadhaar Enrolment Form
- Mention your mobile number in the form
- Submit the form to the executive
- Authenticate your details by providing your biometrics
How can I register my mobile number in Aadhar card online?
Steps to Register or Update Your Mobile Number with Aadhar Card
- Step 2: Fill the Aadhaar Correction Form.
- Step 3: Mention your current mobile number that has to be updated in Aadhaar.
- Step 4: Submit the form and provide your biometrics for authentication.
- Step 5: The executive hands over the acknowledgement slip to you.
Documents are required to update mobile number in aadhar
Apart from mobile numbers, Aadhaar card holders can update their records without any documents like photograph, biometrics or email id. They need to visit any official Aadhaar service center and update their details. “No document is required to add mobile number to Aadhaar.
Can we update mobile number in aadhar online
Yes, we can easily update the mobile number in Aadhaar through the Self Service Update Portal. Self-service online mode gives residents a new mobile number update, where the resident can directly place an update request on the portal. … Residents are verified using OTP on his / her registered mobile number.
How can I verify my mobile number in Aadhar card?
Resident will have to type “GVID Last 4 digits of Aadhaar Number” and send it to 1947 through the registered Mobile Number.
How many days does it take to update mobile number in aadhar?
It usually takes 90 days to update the mobile number in Aadhaar after making the request.
How can I link my mobile number in Aadhar card without biometric?
- Step 1: Visit the telecom operator’s website.
- Step 2: Enter the mobile number to be linked, verified or re-verified with Aadhaar.
- Step 3: OTP sent to the registered mobile number.
- Step 4: Enter OTP and click on “Submit” to proceed further.
- Step 5: A consent message would then be displayed on the screen.
Is mobile number compulsory for Aadhar card?
Aadhaar linking with your mobile number is mandatory as per the Supreme Court order. There is no charge for re-verifying your mobile number with your Aadhaar and this can be done in just a few seconds.
How can I link my mobile number with Aadhar
Here’s how to link Aadhaar with a mobile number through OTP.
- Dial 14546 from your mobile number.
- Now, choose between Indian or NRI.
- Give your consent to link Aadhaar with your phone number by pressing 1.
- Now, enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number and confirm it by pressing 1.
How can I update my Aadhar card online?
- Process is very simple and easy
- Click on my aadhar > update your address online.
- You will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP and login.
- You can edit/enter your present address.
- Upload scan copy of your address proof.
- Proceed and submit.
Disclaimer: This story is auto aggregated by computer program and has not been created or edited by Latest Today Live