How to Change Address On Driving Licence Online is waiting by most of the peoples and they have been curiously wanting to know How to Change Address On Driving Licence Online. Well, the we have updated all the information we have gathered about How to Change Address On Driving Licence Online, Driving Licence address change, and more. So, you can just give a read below and get a clear idea about the How to Change Address On Driving Licence Online.
How to Change Address On Driving Licence Online
If any existing DL holder wants to change the existing address on his / her DL, it can be done through the online portal. Applicants must apply online, pay the required fee online and upload the relevant documents online.
In this documents required to Change Address On Driving Licence Online.
There are two options to change your address on a driving license. The first and most preferred option is to do it online, and the second is to go to the local RTO to make a change. Here’s a step-by-step guide to changing your address on driving licenses online.
Documents required to change the address in Driving License online:
- Application in Form 33.
- Certificate of registration.
- Proof of new address.
- Valid insurance certificate.
- Pollution under control certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from financier [in case of hypothecation]
- Smart card fee
You can change your address with DVLA online and in the post. If you’re wondering ‘How to change my address with DVLA’, head to this part of the DVLA website to get started. After that, update your log book and DD details.
Is changing address on driving Licence free?
It doesn’t cost anything to change your address with DVLA. You can even drive while you wait for your new license. If you want to change your name at the same time, you will need to apply by post.
How do you notify DVLA of change of address?
- Change of Address Only. Complete section 6 on the V5C to inform DVLA of your new address details and send the registration document in its entirety to DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1BA.
- Change of Name Only.
- Change of Name and Address
- Changes to your Vehicle.
How to change my license address online
Yes you can, go to the Parivan website, select the state where you want to change the DL address, run license related services, change the duplicate or address change option, fill in your license details, click go, upload documents, proof of address, driving license, fee Pay and submit
How do I change my address on my driver’s license
First, you need to get NOC / CC from the RTO that issued your driving license. Then visit the nearest RTO and apply for a change of address. Once these things are ready, visit the RTO and go to the DL section. The superintendent will review everything and write down the amount payable in your file
Change Address On Driving Licence Online Related Searches
- driving licence address change online karnataka
- driving licence address change online maharashtra
- driving license address change online tamilnadu
- driving licence address change online andhra pradesh
- driving licence address change online kerala
- how to change address in driving license from one state to another
- driving licence address change fees
- driving licence address change online telangana
Disclaimer: This story is auto aggregated by computer program and has not been created or edited by Latest Today Live