WhatsApp Trick: Today is the start of the new year. New Year’s greetings from friends and relatives come to you on WhatsApp from the first morning of the year. Hundreds of people may be sending messages. You may want to reply to a message sender, but you have no option but to send messages to several people at once. In fact, you can send a message to just 5 people simultaneously on WhatsApp. In such a situation, you should be looking for a way to send messages to more and more people at once. Let us tell you the trick of easily sending messages to WhatsApp for over 200 people without creating a group at once.
Read also: Telegram New Features: WhatsApp remains behind in terms of Telegram features, releasing 3 cool features simultaneously
This is a special way
If you want to wish New Year’s greetings to over 200 people on WhatsApp, a special way to do this is Broadcast Messaging. This is the way it is used.
- First open WhatsApp on your phone
- Now the three dots appear on the top right of the WhatsApp screen, you should click on it
- After clicking on it, a new broadcast is written. Now you have to click on this option
- As soon as you click New Broadcast, you get the details of your contacts on WhatsApp.
- Now select the people you want to send the message to.
- Here you can send messages, not 50 or 100, but 256 people together.
- Select people according to your need and then send the message by writing it.
Also read: iPhone security bug: Your own spying on your iPhone and photos, immediately change these settings