NTPC Recruitment 2021: NTPC Limited has invited applications for the recruitment of 47 posts. Of these, 27 are medical specialist and 20 assistant officer. Interested and eligible candidates do not delay to apply. Applications for these posts will end on 2 September 2021. Applicants should see the notification for more details.
Apply this way
- Visit official website, ntpccareers.net for NTPC Limited recruitment.
- In the Current Startup section on the home page of the Net, click the Apply Online link for the respective recruitment.
- You can reach the application page directly by clicking here to apply in the new page.
- Fill in the details asked on the application page.
- Upload your documents and submit the application
- When applying online, you also have to pay an application fee of Rs 300.
- SC, ST, Divyang, ex-servicemen and women candidates are not required to pay the application fee.
- Apply via this link.
- Medical Expert:
- At least 1 year of experience after MD / DNB for E-4 level.
- Fresh MD / DNB Pass can be applied for E-3 level.
- The maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 37 years.
- Must be CA or ICWA certified. Also, the maximum age of the candidates should not exceed 30 years.
Candidates of the reserved class have the option of relaxing in the maximum age limit.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Recruitment to 107 posts in Nuclear Power Corporation of India
BSF Constable Recruitment 2021: Apply for recruitment of 7545 Constables in BSF with immediate effect
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation