Rajbet online casino

Get notified soon for admission to AYUSH Course, know the application process and admission

NEET 2021 Counseling for AYUSH Courses: Students who qualify for the National Qualifying Entrance Examination 2021 can now appear in the counseling process for medical, dental and other medical courses. Students who do not get points for the MBBS seat can also apply for the AYUSH course. Ayush Course includes courses like Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy.

In order to join MBBS and BDS Counseling, we advise you to apply by visiting the mcc.nic.in website. On the other hand, to apply for ayush courses like BAMS, BYNS, BHMS, BUMS and BSMS, you need to visit aaccc.gov.in website. Please note that the counseling process has not yet begun. The AYUSH Admission Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) will soon release its notification (AYUSH Courses Notification 2021) and will soon release the schedule (AYUSH Courses Schedule 2021).

Let us tell you that candidates for the 52,720 AYUSH seats across the country will be selected through the counseling of the AYUSH Admission Center Counseling Committee. It includes state and central universities. 15% government and government funded university seats are also included in this counseling. Let us tell you that in the counseling process of AYUSH 2021, 15% will be filled by the All India Quota while the remaining 85% will be filled by the State quota.

You can register this way-

  1. For counseling, first go to the official website of ayush aaccc.gov.in
  2. After that click on the new registration.
  3. After that you fill out all your personal details.
  4. Fill your options after that.
  5. Pay your registration fee.

See also

Scholarships for Women: Google is offering scholarships to promote women in the tech field, learn how to apply

BEL Recruitment 2021: Applications for BEL Apprentice, Graduate and Diploma Holder Applications

Education Loan Information:
Education Loan Calculate EMI

Leave a Comment