Railway Ticket Booking: In the summer, most people make plans to go out somewhere. This is why it is difficult to get a confirmed train ticket. But today we are going to tell you about some of these important tips that you can easily book your confirmed ticket.
- Put money in the IRCTC wallet. Doing this will save you from entering card details. Your time will be saved and you will be able to pay easily and the ticket will be booked quickly.
- If you do not want to put money in the IRCTC wallet, first put your bank details in your possession and then start booking tickets. Keep a registered mobile phone with you so you can save time when receiving OTP.
- Internet speed should be very good when booking train tickets. If Internet speeds are good you should be able to book tickets easily and quickly.
- When booking a ticket, choose a train with a higher quota. With this you are more likely to get a confirmed ticket.
- Before the ticket goes live, login to the IRCTC site. By doing this you will be able to book your ticket as soon as the ticket goes live.
- The Master List is very useful when booking a train ticket. This can save travelers information in advance. This can be saved by going to my profile on the IRCTC website. Whenever you want to book a ticket, click Add Passenger and do what you want to add.
- Open two web browsers before booking tickets online. If there is a problem with one web browser, you can use another browser.
Only see the content of your choice on Instagram, this setting should be done
CM Kejriwal pushed back on his government to meet record power demand in Delhi, is Punjab being targeted?