WhatsApp Chat Wallpaper: WhatsApp is used by millions of people in the country and the world every day in personal and professional life. Most people chat on WhatsApp. In addition, photos also share audio-videos and documents. Everyone sees the big screen in front of them when they open WhatsApp. With this in mind, WhatsApp has added a chat wallpaper and theme feature. With its help, users can make chat screens very attractive.
How to change chat wallpaper and theme
1. Open your WhatsApp first. Then click on the 3 dots that appear on the top right.
2. When you click on it, many options open up in front of you. Of these, you should click on the Settings option at the bottom.
3. When you click on Settings, you get the option of chats. After clicking on it, you will get the theme and wallpaper option.
4. When clicking the theme, you get the Light and Dark option. If you click on the light, then you will choose the white theme and the dark option, then the black theme will appear.
5. Also, when you click on the wallpaper, some wallpapers appear on WhatsApp. You can choose anything from this. Moreover, you can also set your favorite photo.
These features will be available soon
WhatsApp is preparing to launch some such features soon, after which the user’s chat experience will be completely changed. With the new feature, users will be able to change the color of the chat window and the text color of their WhatsApp. Furthermore, soon WhatsApp is bringing another feature through which WhatsApp can be logged on multiple devices. In addition, users will also be able to log out of their WhatsApp account on the smartphone.
ALSO READ: This Real Time Covid-19 Vaccine Recruitment Tracker Websites Can Help