Aadhaar SIM Card Link Status: & nbsp; Aadhaar is now mandatory to get a mobile SIM. How many mobile SIMs are linked to your Aadhaar number, now you can get this information. If you don’t use any of these sims you can stop it ..
How to check
- First go to https://www.tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/ website.
- Enter your mobile number there.
- After this you will get one Time Password (OTP).
- A list appears after the OTP is submitted. You will know how many numbers are registered in your Aadhaar.
- Block the number you don’t use in this list.
- Customer ID is tracked, what action can be taken against the issuer of an invalid number in Aadhaar?
You need to check how many SIMs are registered in your Aadhaar. Maybe some fake SIM running in your name. If so, you may run into trouble. Usually people give a new SIM after losing the mobile but don’t take care of the old SIM. Doing this is a big mistake because if your old SIM is linked to your Aadhaar number and there is something wrong with it, the police investigation can also reach you.
Also Read: & nbsp;
<ಒಂದು ಶೀರ್ಷಿಕೆ ="Google Pay FD: ಈಗ FD ನಿಮಿಷಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಮಾಡಲಾಗುತ್ತದೆ, Google Pay ಶೀಘ್ರದಲ್ಲೇ ಬಳಕೆದಾರರಿಗೆ ಈ ಸೌಲಭ್ಯವನ್ನು ನೀಡುತ್ತದೆ" href ="https://www.abplive.com/technology/google-pay-fd-now-fd-will-be-done-in-minutes-google-pay-will-give-this-facility-to-users-soon- 1961850" ಗುರಿ =""> Google Pay FD: Now that FD is done in minutes, Google Pay will soon provide this facility to users