Facebook Feature: The use of social networking sites has increased significantly since the arrival of smartphones. Most smartphone users may find themselves using social media. It has the largest number of Facebook users. You usually see this app on every smartphone. There are many people who spend many hours a day on this app. If you spend too much time on this and you want to control it, this news will be of use to you. In fact this app has such a special feature so you can manage how much time you have to spend on it.
What is this feature and how does it work?
The name of this feature on Facebook is Quiet Mode. If you turn this setting on, all notifications on Facebook will be turned off. I mean, even if you wanted to, you wouldn’t be bothered. Also, with this feature you can also set the length of time that Facebook Quit mode should be activated. This feature makes it a great option for those who want to run Facebook for a while but forget about using it and spend a long time. With the help of this feature, people can set reminders by entering a time limit. As soon as you reach the time limit, Facebook will start sending you a warning message. This feature also tells you what you did on Facebook and how much time you spent on it.
How To Use Facebook Quiet Mode
If you want to enable this setting on Facebook, it’s very easy. You can turn it on by following these things.
- First go to Facebook App. Now click on the three-line icon on the right.
- Now scroll down. Here you will see the setting and privacy option. When it is clicked, another new page opens.
- Here you have many options, you have to click on your Time on Facebook option.
- You have many options. You should click Manage your time. Now you will see the Quite mode option. This feature is turned on as soon as you click on it.
- If you want to set the time, then click Schedule Quiet Mode and fill in the time, date and day information as per your convenience and choice. This feature will start to work according to your timing.
- You also get the time you see on this page. You can find out how much time you have spent on Facebook by clicking here.
- Below silent mode, you will also see the option of Daily Time Reminder. You can turn it on and fill out as much time as you want to spend on Facebook. After completing this designated time during the Facebook usage period, Facebook will send you an alert.
Whatsapp New Features: Whatsapp is bringing a new feature, you will be able to delete the message sent for 7 days
Google Message New Features: Google has introduced a new feature in its Message App that will now reduce the gap between iOS and Android users.