Headphones and Earphones: The demand for earphones, headphones and earbuds is increasing in India. There are many different types of earphones, headphones and earbuds available in the market. In such a situation, it is difficult for people to choose the best option. People are not able to decide if earphones are right or earbuds. Today we will tell you a few things to keep in mind that you may want to buy earphones, headphones or earbuds.
Earphones and headphones
- There are two types of earphones or headphones available in the Indian market – Wired and Bluetooth.
- It is necessary to charge Bluetooth headphones or earphones. They are a bit heavy because they have a built-in battery.
- If you have to use headphones for many hours every day, you buy wired headphones.
On ear headphones
- Ear headphones cover the entire ear.
- They are larger in size, which is why even bigger drivers can be fitted easily, which gives harder sound and better bass.
- After applying these, the outside noise is very low as it covers your entire ear.
- Ear headphones put pressure on the ears.
- Earbuds are an acronym for Headphones.
- It has the feel of earphones and headphones.
- Earbuds are slightly more expensive than earphones.
According to Jack
- Most headphones and earphones come with a 3.5mm jack.
- Some headphones come with USB Type-C connectivity.
- USB-Type-C headphones cannot be used when charging because there is only one port available for charging and connectivity.
- The best option is to pick up headphones with different charging and connectivity.
- This problem can also be remedied by wireless speakers or earphones.
Shiomi has set a record sales of over 20 lakh smartphones in just 5 days
A chance to buy the Vivo X70 series for the first time, the ZEISS Lens gets the best photography experience