The number of hotels is increasing day by day, with the hospitality industry growing significantly. That is why hotel management courses are becoming increasingly popular day by day. Students interested in this field can easily gain admission to the Hotel Management Course after 12 years. Tell us what are the career options in this field and what kind of jobs and salaries can be found after the course.
What is a Hotel Management Course?
The hotel management course covers all aspects of hotel or hospitality service and many skills in food and beverage sales and marketing, front office, accounting, food production, housekeeping and kitchen. Many government and private colleges in India offer degree and diploma courses in hotel management. Today this course has become an attractive and exciting course for many students.
Eligibility for Hotel Management Course
Students must pass Class XII to pursue a Hotel Management degree or Diploma course. To be selected for a Master’s Degree, you must be a recognized Hotel Management graduate. A candidate applying for a hotel management course must be able to handle disputes and criticism patiently. The candidate should be courteous and cooperative with the guest in all respects.
After doing various courses you can get into the hotel management industry. You can also do diploma, graduate and postgraduate courses. Different colleges have their own admission standards, but you must have at least 50 percent marks in 10th and 12th grades.
Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Services
- Diploma in front office
- Diploma in Food Production
- Diploma in Bakery and Confectionery
- Diploma in Housekeeping
Here is a list of graduate courses in Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Hotel Management in Food and Beverage
List of Postgraduate Programs in Hotel Management
- Master of Hotel Management
- Master of Business Administration in Hospitality Management
- Master of Business Administration in Hotel Management
How to get admission to the Hotel Management Course
You can get admission to the College of Hotel Management by filling out the application form for a particular college or attending the National Level Entrance Examination. Many universities conduct their own entrance exams to gain admission to hotel management courses. You can choose the university of your choice and track their admission process by visiting their official portal on a regular basis.
List of top colleges for hotel management course
- Indian Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad
- Institute of Hotel Management Catering and Nutrition, Delhi
- Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Mumbai
- Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Chennai
- Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Kerala
- Hotel Administration Welcome Group Graduate School, Udupi
- Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Lucknow
- Department of Hotel Management, Christ University, Bangalore
- Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Bangalore
- Institute of Hotel Management Catering and Nutrition, Punjab
Work and salary
After completing a hotel management course, you can get a job in the hotel from a manager to multiple positions. Initially your package may be 2-3 lakhs but only after some experience you will get good growth. After working for almost 10 years, you can arrive at a better package. If you work in a five or seven star hotel, your salary can be many times higher. In addition, you will get the opportunity to work in large hotels in the country and abroad.
Javed Akhtar compares RSS with Taliban
FIR will be filed against CM Bhupesh Baghale’s father,
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation