Career in Fashion Design: Fashion design has been a necessity for the past few years. It has blown our minds that everything we buy or wear today must surely have a fashion statement. The fashion industry is thriving and associated with this sector Courses are also coming up and fashion designing is also in the academic field. Today there are many fashion design courses at UG and PG level. These courses adorn students in accordance with the fashion world. Fashion design for studentsHandwork Textile IndustryHandwork There is much to learn about fashion management and more
Fashion Design (UG-PG) Eligibility criteria for this
Fashion design colleges and institutions have set certain eligibility criteria, and students must apply for admission to fashion design courses.
UG Eligibility criteria for courses
- Students seeking admission to UG level Fashion Designing Courses must pass a minimum of 50% marks in 12th standard in India.
- Students for admission to Fashion Designing Course NID, DAT, UCEED And NIFT Must be qualified like the entrance exam.
PG Eligibility criteria for courses
- Students applying for PG courses in Fashion Designing must have a Master’s Degree in a related field with at least 50% marks from an accredited college / university in India.
- Candidates must have IIAD, CEED, NID DAT And may have to attend many other entrance exams.
Eligibility for Diploma Courses
For admission to Diploma CoursesHandwork Students must have completed 10 + 2 level with at least 40 – 50 percentile from an accredited board in India.
Course in Fashion Designing
Courses like Bachelor of Fashion Designing, BSc Fashion Designing, Bachelor of Fashion Communication, Diploma in Fashion Designing can be done in Fashion Designing. Different courses are offered in different educational institutions and their duration is also different. These courses can be of 1 to 4 years duration.
Make a fashion designing course from here
- National Institute of Design (NID)
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
- Pearl Academy of Fashion (PAF)
- Symbiosis Center Design (SID)
- North India Fashion Technology Institute (NIIFT)
- SNDT Premleela Vithaladas Polytechnic
Scope and salary of fashion design in India and abroad
The fashion industry and related businesses are growing every day. Its growing potential has led to increased demand for fashion related courses at various levels of education. This has seen a rise in international and domestic fashion affairs and has opened up career options for fashion design aspirants. Students who have successfully completed their course in fashion design from a good institutionHandwork International and domestic fashion brands and companiesHandwork MagazinesHandwork Recruitment of large labels. At the same time, some students start their own fashion business after doing a fashion designing course. After becoming a fashion designer you can earn 50 to 60 thousand rupees a month.
BPSC CDPO Exam 2021: Child Development Planning Officer Preliminary Exam 2021 Postponed
JEEKUP 2021: A third round seat allocation list will be released today, check out these steps
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation