CBSE 12th Results 2021: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) released the 12th result on Friday. This time the result is very good and more than 99 percent of students have achieved success. The board has not yet announced a list of the top ten. This time around 1.50 lakh students scored 90 to 95 per cent marks. If you want to download your mark sheet, immigration certificate and skills certificate, then you can easily do this from home via DigiLocker.
What is a Digilocker?
DigiLocker is a digital locker launched by the Government of India in which you can save your records by creating your account. It was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in July 2015.
First create an account in DigiLocker
You will need to create a DigiLocker account before downloading this document. Tell us first about the steps to create an account –
1. Visit the Digilocker website https://www.digilocker.gov.in
2. Click on the registration option. After that you proceed with entering your mobile number.
3. You get OTP in mobile number, you just enter it and click the Verify button.
4. After this, you can create an account by entering your username and password.
5. Lastly, you need to verify your account by fingerprint by entering Aadhaar number.
How to download documents?
1. First, sign in to DigiLocker by entering your username and password.
2. After this, sync the Aadhaar number by going to the profile page. Then click on the Pull Partner Documents button.
3. Here you will see the option to download the marksheet, migration certificate and skills certificate.
4. After this, you will need to enter the required information as your roll number and year passes. Then you can download your records.
5. Here you get the option to save the document. You can save these records in your account by clicking on it. After that you can access them anytime.
Also Read: RBSE 10th Result 2021: Rajasthan Board 10th Result Released, 99.56% Students Passed, Check From This Link
Education Loan Information:
Education Loan EMI Calculation