CBSE Board Result 2021: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is likely to publish the 10th and 12th results soon. Millions of board students are eagerly waiting for their results. Due to the corona epidemic, it was decided to cancel the 10th and 12th exams this time. The outcome criteria have been recently decided by the Board and the outcome is prepared accordingly. After the result announcement, students will be able to check their result by entering their roll number on the official website of CBSE https://cbseresults.nic.in.
On July 26, CBSE changed the layout of the result website, which is why the board has made every decision to announce the result It can be declared at any time. Recently, the Supreme Court directed all Central and State Boards including CBSE to release the results by July 31. Many states have even announced the result so far. If the board does not announce the 10th-12th result today, it may announce the result date.
What did Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan say?
Earlier, Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan had advised the students to review the results and continue with the official notification only. The CBSE Board has given time for all schools to upload numbers till July 24, 2021. If the sources are to be believed, the results of schools that have not yet uploaded the scores can be withheld. However, the board has not said anything officially.
The result should be able to verify this
1. Students must first visit the official website of CBSE https://cbseresults.nic.in.
2. Here they will see the 10th and 12th results link on the home page, if you click on it, a new window will open.
3. In this window, students must enter the roll number / registration number and other required information.
4. After filling in the details, click the Submit button. When clicked, the result will appear on your screen.
5. Now you can download it and take printout.
Also Read: Kerala Plus 2 Result 2021: Kerala Board Announces 12th Result, 87.94% Students Passed
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI