Paytm money transfer: Many times it happens that you are trying to make a payment from Paytm after a shopkeeper or shop, but due to an internet problem you cannot do it. You too have to wait a long time, but now you don’t have to face this kind of problem. In fact, PayTM has started a ‘tap to pay service’ to address such issues. Under this, Paytm users can pay with their virtual cards in retail stores without internet. Let us know in detail about this special feature.
What is special about this feature
The key to the ‘Tap to Pay’ service is that it allows users to make quick payments with Paytm registered cards by tapping their phones on the POS machine. And even if the phone is locked, the money is paid. The service is available for both Android and iOS platforms. Users can easily activate the ‘Tap to Pay’ service using their debit card or credit card saved in their Paytm app.
Read also: Instagram New Feature: Now you will be able to see more posts that you haven’t followed on Instagram, a new feature coming soon
You can start this kind of service
If you want to use this feature of Paytm you need to follow these steps.
- First open Paytm Op.
- Now tap to pay for the home click “Add New Card” or select a saved card from the card list.
- After this you will be asked for some necessary information, fill it out.
- Accept and submit the Terms of Service now.
- The card you added, the OTP is now sent to the registered mobile number or email ID.
- Once you enter that OTP, tap to pay service will start on your phone.
Read also: Tips and Trick: Put this kind of message on WhatsApp, everyone will be surprised, no birthday